VoltDelta provides a multichannel contact center and IVR solutions from the cloud that increase revenue, boost customer retention and reduce operating costs with proven scalability, reliability and security. Enterprises of all sizes benefit from VoltDelta’s technology, processes and experience derived from decades of supporting exceptionally high call volumes and thousands of distributed operator and agent workstations for telecommunication providers.
- Customer Journey Innovation: The core components of the contact center are all VoltDelta’s own technology including IVR and screen plus call recording. As customers move from one channel to the next, the tight integration of these components and intelligence gathered from each interaction helps to improve your customers’ journey. Because we use our own technology, VoltDelta has more control over upgrade and enhancement plans.
- Voice Self-Service Accuracy: CrystalWAVE(Weighted Average Voice Evaluation) Patent-pending voice recognition technology enhances standard speech recognition engines. It employs multiple simultaneous grammar evaluations with context sensitivity for superior accuracy and reduced tuning for more complex speech recognition dialogs.
- Voice of the Customer Call + Agent Screen Recording: A single customer call is recorded and tracked through any transfer. A GUI interface displays transfer points with an ability to point and listen to any portion of a call. Agent screen recording links the agent perspective with caller audio. VoltDelta voice of the customer recording technology means efficiency for tracking and storing the voice of the customer with the agent’s viewpoint.
- Personalized Customer Care: Identifying the caller in the IVR with an ability to shortcut menus based on this information improves customer satisfaction, compress handle times, and reduce overall costs. Integration with many CRM solutions allows agents to leverage customer interaction history of emails, chats, social media posts and voice calls all from a single screen to engage with more intelligence.
- Robust Contact On Demand Infrastructure with a Global Reach: For decades, VoltDelta has handled over 1 billion calls per year with 99.99% reliability with its on demand solution. A VoIP and TDM architecture with massive scalability supports large distributed contact centers and home agents located literally anywhere. U.K and German data centers in addition to VoltDelta facilities in North America provide wide geographical coverage.
- Experience: VoltDelta’s experienced personnel include contact center, carrier, IVR, network, and data specialists. As a result, VoltDelta rapidly tailors the integration and deployment to your requirements. The Support team is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals headed by a support manager and account manager to ensure success from the first call. 7×24 monitoring of the VoltDelta Network Operations Centers (NOC) by a team of experts offers confidence in service reliability with proactive optimization.
Contact VoltDelta to schedule a live online demo today!