Contact Center Outsource Providers
If You Are an Outsourcer
Supporting multiple customers requires the agility to anticipate and react to the specific requirements of each or your customers. For example, one customer may require that you integrate with their CRM system to deliver information from their systems to your agents. Another may want you to create customized reporting for them. In all cases an outsourcer must continually work to retain and grow services provided to their customers while managing costs.
VoltDelta Content OnDemand Solutions are an ideal resource for contact center outsourcers due to the flexibility in providing voice and messaging from a single platform, modularity to selectively deploy automated customer care applications, and efficiency of a hosted model. Application examples include:
- Reporting Granularity: The DeltaACD platform makes it easy to track activity for individual clients for billing and reporting. Call and message routing and reporting can be customized for each client while taking advantage of a consolidated cloud platform efficiently supporting all customers.
- Multi-channel: Your customers are under pressure to support more than phone calls. You need a platform that routes chat, email and even social media. DeltaACD enables all of these channels with the added benefit of allowing you to designate agents for multiple channels, an especially useful feature if you need to cover surge or seasonality for some of your customers by assigning agents to multiple clients.
- CRM / Agent Desktops: Outsourcers have to deal with a range of CRM systems to get the right information to their agents. VoltDelta’s platform provides a media bar embedded within Oracle, Microsoft and Salesforce desktops to enable multi-channel control.
If You Work with Multiple Outsourcers
Multisourcing adds vendor diversity to an outsourcing strategy. If you are multisourcing, you are similar to a “general contractor” that manages a group of diverse vendors who are providing agents to answer your calls and messages. The benefits of geographic/language coverage, reduced risk of single vendor reliance, and price negotiation leverage need to be balanced against the challenges of incompatible systems management, difficulty in obtaining reports by each vendor and obligations to maintain a specified traffic volume to each vendor.
DeltaACD cloud contact center solution is tuned for supporting multiple outsourced vendors for agents. Unlike most other solutions, DeltaACD is able to unify a multisourced cloud contact center environment, yet modularly manage multiple vendors for call/message routing and reporting. Examples include:
- Desktop Integration: DeltaACD can simultaneously support desktop integration to popular CRM systems such as the Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com. This enables great flexibility in working with multiple outsourcers who may also be providing CRM services.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for Volume: Many multisourced organizations are contractually obligated to deliver a certain volume to each outsourcer. Yet, you also want to be able to transfer calls and messages across vendors in surge conditions. DeltaACD provides an automated SLA feature that tracks volume to a defined level and will prevent transfers when SLA conditions are exceeded.
- Cost/Billing Granularity: DeltaACD allows communications to be “classified” by tags such as vendor name or contact center identifier. This translates into drill down detail for billing and allows you to compare vendor costs head to head.