Telephone Contact Center Challenges
Telecommunication providers (Telcos) are under constant competitive pressure to retain and grow their consumer and business subscriber base. Efficiently supporting callers in a telephone contact center is challenging as new marketing campaigns, equipment issues, and billing creates inbound call volumes with unpredictable spikes in traffic.
DeltaACD is a modern, multi-channel and multi-media contact center platform that provides support for an intelligent contact management strategy across a large estate of existing systems, contact centers and outsourcers. It offers a cost saving, virtual contact center approach with centralized management control, customer segmentation and call recording. On demand speech recognition systems and messaging applications can also be cost effectively deployed to replace a Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) menu or to answer calls that are directed to telephone contact center agents. The flexible service-provisioning platform includes a wide range of telco specific applications.
Modernize Your Telco Services with VoltDelta
- Integrate Voice Self-Service Solutions
Voice self-service easily integrates with the rest of the contact center, SMS, email and Web based systems with VoiceXML support for standards based integration. Deploy a basic call flow with DTMF or leverage the latest speech recognition and text-to-speech resources. The platform supports customer-specific speech automation solutions or use any range of pre-built speech self-service solutions.
- Update applications
- Call Routing: Enable voice navigation to the appropriate customer service call centers agent group or corporate resources with VoltDelta’s call routing. Replace cumbersome DTMF menus with an easier to use and up to date solution to keep callers engaged with automation.
- Automate FAQs: Provide audio answers over the telephone to frequently asked questions. VoltDelta can offer a speech recognition-based menu of questions with associated answers to reduce the need to hold for an agent.
- Billing: One of the most frequent reasons for calling telecommunications providers is to resolve billing issues. VoltDelta can provide an application to automate a range of billing services.
- Offer cloud-base contact center services
The DeltaACD platform has complete multi-tenant ability and this allows a virtual contact center to be deployed within a telco’s network in order to offer a hosted contact center service to their subscribers. Such a service generates additional revenue and complements other telco offerings such as bandwidth provisioning, managed networks and professional services. DeltaACD is designed to offer comprehensive support for this reseller model with multiple tenants and an organized hierarchy of access rights, security and routing logic.
- Enhance services by integrating with existing infrastructure
The DeltaACD platform allows telcos to offer enhanced services while integrating to the existing infrastructure and applications with features such as flexible call routing, a wide range of signaling support and its billing Call Detail Record (CDR) applications. With its media server capability, DeltaACD supports a broad range of features including fixed and mobile telephony, SMS, email and Web based services.
- Replace end of life Toll & Assist / Operator Assistance platforms
The DeltaACD system provides comprehensive support for all of the typical Toll & Assist or Operator Assistance services that telco’s traditionally offer. These include station-to-station, person-to-person, scheduled calls, advice of duration and charge with integrated rating and with support for a range of CDR outputs for billing. The DeltaACD system comes complete with agent applications for these diverse services as well for the option of automating some of the more frequently used services. A switching solution with integrated SS7 and SIP support allows the platform to migrate to a Next Generation Network architecture.
- Support text-relay services for the deaf and hard of hearing
Many countries offer specialized services for the deaf and hearing-impaired, allowing them to make and receive telephone calls. DeltaACD provides a complete solution for the replacement of aging legacy systems, bringing these services up to date with modern platforms which take advantage of key technologies such as VoIP.
VoltDelta and its affiliates also offer a wide range of additional data solutions and communication services that enhance the competitive edge of telecommunications providers and other businesses.
Contact VoltDelta to learn more about our voice recognition systems for telecommunication providers or schedule a live online demo today!