Expectations of an increasingly demanding customer base along with deregulation are requiring utilities to upgrade their contact center infrastructure. Many customers assume that agents at utilities must have some knowledge about them when they call. Outage notification, integration with Automated Meter Infrastructure (AMI), and compliance with regulatory agencies require more frequent and effective communication, stressing legacy call center systems.
Rate increases required to fund capital expenditures make the choice between efficiency and effectiveness a difficult decision. DeltaACD cloud contact center solution instantly shifts the equation with the ability to significantly improve customer care with operational costs. Key benefits include:
- Intelligent Routing: Send billing, outage, emergency and other calls to the best agent
- Improve Customer Satisfaction: Centrally manage queues, coach/assist with calls
- Multichannel: Present agents with emails, chat, calls and social media with CRM integration
- Capacity Agility: Easily add or remove agents without premise equipment challenges. Support agents at home during weather or crisis conditions.
- Systems Integration: Link customer data, billing, metering, WFM and other systems
VoltDelta’s voice self-service solution is an effective channel for inbound calls as well as for outages, service appointments and billing reminders. Interactive dialogs using speech recognition engage callers with the option to transfer to an agent.
- Inbound automation: Resolve frequently asked questions and other requests without agent assistance.
- Floodgate messaging: Offer a message such as “outage in your area” with an option to engage with a speech recognition dialog for further detail.
- Outbound calling: Automate outreach for service conditions, appointments and billing.
- Agent effectiveness: Allow agents to focus on important issues by automating rote tasks with speech recognition or touchtone IVR.
- Immediate engagement: Establish a dialog without having to wait for agent availability.