Improving Customer Loyalty
For many businesses, the contact center is the primary and most frequent point of contact with the customer. Many companies consider the contact center experience as “the moment of truth.” Customers are known to consider their interaction with the contact center more important than any other experience they may have with a company throughout the entire life cycle of their relationship. How do you know if your customer’s experience at the “moment of truth” is working toward building customer loyalty? Many contact center service solutions do not provide a 360 degree view of customers or support the personalization features that are needed for cultivating loyalty.
DeltaACD Contact OnDemand delivers an exceptional customer experience that encourages loyalty the following tools:
- Voice of the Customer: Call and agent screen recording provide evidence of the customer experience. A graphical interface makes it easy to see where a call transitions from automation to an agent, capturing the entire call as a single “experience” with reviewable components. An ability to easily share voice clips and video files makes it easy for executives to review the qualitative tone of customers as well as how agents work through issues.
- Personalization:VoltDelta has many personalization features, such as identifying callers ANI, so that the system can dynamically ask about the last interaction. This information can be used in many ways such as recalling last bank transactions or “remembering” that a motorist using a 511 system would like results from the last stretch of highway they checked.
- CRM Integration: DeltaACD integrates with popular CRM systems, such as the Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics and salesforce.com, with the cloud contact center. This integration provides agents with additional detail on the customer’s past interactions and preferences in a familiar format to assist with rapid problem resolution.
- DeltaCheck:This automated, speech-enabled survey can be offered post agent call to identify specific customer satisfaction and loyalty issues. As an automated solution, agent bias to the survey is eliminated while offering absolute consistency in question delivery along with an element of privacy for the caller.
- DeltaCast: This automated outbound IVR application proactively calls customers for reminders or other timely information. Outbound calls can seamlessly convert to inbound automation or agent assistance for customer convenience.
Want to learn more about how our contact center service on demand solutions help improve customer loyalty, or schedule a live online demo? Contact VoltDelta today!