Reducing Contact Center Costs
Customer retention and the need to create loyalty building initiatives are topics for every customer care organization. However, the need to reduce costs is often considered an equally important corporate directive.
VoltDelta’s virtual contact center and voice self service IVR solutions help to address these seemingly divergent customer care requirements. The DeltaACD hosted infrastructure offers the flexibility to optimally distribute agents anywhere in a pay-by-use model where no capital expense is needed. The infrastructure reduces costs by providing a complete contact center on demand solution with a multi-channel web-based agent desktop environment.
VoltDelta’s DeltaACD Contact OnDemand solution has robust features that provide several advantages:
- No Capital Investment: Pay per use vs. capital expense can be the key to a compelling Return on Investment (ROI). Operational expense means the difference between deploying a hosted contact center model with minimal upfront costs vs. remaining with a less capable premise-based solution.
- System Consolidation: VoltDelta consolidates all of your contact center technology in a secure cloud so organizations can eliminate the cost of upgrades due to system incompatibilities or obsolescence and without expertise needed on your site to maintain typical premise-base solutions.
- Operational Efficiencies: VoltDelta’s over 1 billion call per year infrastructure allows organizations to scale to meet spikes in call volume. The pay as you go model allows you to avoid allocating budget for idle time.
- Multi-Channel Support: Communicate with customers by their channel of choice – phone, self service, email, chat, or social media. Data used for cross channel communication offers a superior customer experience.
- Distributed Contact Effectiveness: Empower supervisory control, queue management and agent assistance across a distributed workforce for efficient and effective care.
- Engaging Voice Self-Service Dialogs: VoltDelta’s Delta Dialog voice recognition solution combines innovative speech science, experienced Voice User Interface (VUI) design, and unique technology for effective voice self-service that encourages use and re-use.
Learn more about how our on demand solutions can reduce your contact center costs or schedule a live online demo today!