Replacing Legacy Systems
Typically, an organization will invest in a premise-based contact center and then add solutions from additional vendors such as IVR, messaging, etc. The result is a growing number of communication channels with little if any integration between them. Additionally, budget and time constraints make investment in upgrades, maintenance and additional training more challenging.
VoltDelta’s DeltaACD Contact OnDemand solutions make it easy to replace your legacy contact center by delivering call distribution, multi-channel contact and IVR from a consolidated resource in the cloud. The pay-per-use subscription model makes it easy to afford and deploy. The benefits of this solution are:
Integrated Multi-Channel Solution
VoltDelta’s multi-channel, cloud-based contact center solution enhances customer satisfaction while reducing cost.
- Data sharing between channels including phone, voice self service/IVR, email, chat and social support more effective communications and provide a unified view of the customer.
- Intelligent call routing with a universal queue allows contact center managers to prioritize one channel response over another and distribute inquiries to various agent groups or outsourcers.
- Real-time reporting and “Voice of the Customer” call plus screen recording provide a feedback loop to customer care management.
Investment Protection & Innovation
DeltaACD Contact OnDemand offers leading edge technology in a cloud-based solution without the capital investment required of a premise-based solution.
- System updates are regularly applied within the hosted platform vs. more painful forklift upgrades often required by premise-based solutions.
- Experienced staff of contact center support specialists, Telephony & Networking engineers and Voice User Interface designers and Speech Scientists persistently optimize performance while delivering innovation.
- Confidence and stability are provided with VoltDelta’s 35 years of experience and success.
Scalability & Reliability
- VoltDelta’s reliability and scalability are proven by our track record of supporting a high volume service that is designed to excel under stress.
- IP and TDM cloud contact center platform processes more than 1 billion calls and SMS text messages per year globally with exceptional reliability.
- Tens of thousands of agent seats have been deployed globally.
Contact VoltDelta to learn more about how our on demand solutions make it easy to replace your legacy contact center or schedule a live online demo today!