CIO & IT Management
CIOs and IT management are embracing hosted contact center and IVR on demand solutions to maintain or upgrade legacy systems on a tight budget. However, security, reliability and control remain top concerns for IT departments when evaluating hosted solutions.
VoltDelta’s DeltaACD Contact OnDemand solutions embraces these challenges with fully integrated multi-channel contact center technology that delivers high performance reliability along with self-service tools for customization and control. Benefits include:
- Self Service Tools: IT departments maintain management and control of the contact center via self service features such as defining intelligent call direction to agents, self-deploying floodgate messages within a hosted IVR dialog, or scheduling outbound calling campaigns with intelligence to match agent availability.
- Consolidation and Integration: IT no longer needs to manage multi-vendor systems in various stages of a lifecycle. VoltDelta’s cloud contact solution can easily be phased-in without geographic boundaries and without massive disruption.
- Quality & Security: VoltDelta’s ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and other certifications demonstrate 3rd party reviewed confidence required to support global service organizations.
- Reliability: Outages and downtime of systems and networks are the cause of much pain in IT departments. VoltDelta’s reliability and scalability are proven with decades of high volume service designed to excel when other solutions struggle to maintain service. The DeltaACD IP and TDM platform processes more than 1 billion calls and SMS text messages per year in North America with exceptional reliability.
- Knowledgeable Support & Expertise: Multi-channel communications require a wide range of resources across many more technical disciplines than ever before. It is very difficult to attract, train and retain personnel with the breadth and depth of knowledge needed to ensure optimal customer care.
VoltDelta maintains an expert staff of speech scientists, voice user interface (VUI) designers and network specialists. This group of professionals apply years of experience and skills to ensure exceptional call performance with reliability.
Contact VoltDelta to learn more about how our contact center technology meets the needs of IT management or schedule a live online demo today!