How We Help: Contact Center Technology Overview
Keeping customers happy, prospects coming back for more and encouraging loyalty are the common goals across the board. Budget constraints and legacy system inertia make these customer care efforts even more daunting. That’s where cloud-based contact center technology steps up with cost saving value, deployment flexibility, and reliable performance for expected or unexpected call volume.
The following are challenges that your organization might face.
Challenges by Role
- Customer Experience/Loyalty Evangelist must be confident of peak hour uptime, best agent routing and “instant answer” IVR with dialog intelligence.
- Contact Center Management must be able to manage agents as a central resource with real-time queue management and call+agent screen recording for training and proof of customer or agent success.
- CMOs must capture “voice of the customer” evidence, promote the brand, and link contact center metrics with campaigns.
- Finance must manage IT capital expenditures versus operating expenses, reduce costs, and build operational efficiencies.
- CIOs and IT Management must maintain or upgrade legacy contact center systems on a tight budget.
- Sales must proactively reach prospects, satisfy customers, and work with contact center solutions that deliver a competitive advantage.
Challenges by Need
- Replacing legacy customer care systems that have evolved over time
- Improving customer loyalty
- Reducing costs of contact center technology
- Providing geographic flexibility with distributed call center systems
- Empowering home agents with a virtualized resource
- Providing international customer care
- Ensuring infrastructure reliability & scalability
Challenges by Industry
- Contact Center Outsourcer Providers require contact center technology that delivers a competitive advantage cost effectively for distributed agents, subscriber loyalty, and product/service upsell.
- Directory Assistance providers want increase revenue by expanding their services as well modernize their infrastructure.
- Emergency Services require a quick and coordinated response system that is built on a fully redundant and reliable platform.
- Financial Services need to securely support multi-channel customer care with call spike reliability and infrastructure + labor efficiencies.
- Government & Transportation need efficient and cost effective deployment of innovative e parking solutions, N11 services, and automated constituent telephony services.
- Healthcare Providers need to cost effectively support patients and subscribers with proactive outreach and effective automated and agent response with multichannel support.
- Prepaid Card Providers need to respond to a customer’s request efficiently and cost effectively.
- Telecommunications need to reduce churn, encourage loyalty and handle inbound call volumes with unpredictable spikes in traffic.
- Telematic Service Providers need to deliver concierge services and voice self-service with unique name and street recognition accuracy for businesses, residences, and Points of Interest (POIs) to motorists.
- Utilities must effectively respond to their subscriber’s inbound calls and messages as well as reach out with alerts and notifications.
Contact VoltDelta to learn more about how our contact center technology can meet the challenges of your specific