Voice of the Customer
Voice of the customer call plus agent screen recording is an invaluable tool for evaluating customer care performance, ensuring regulatory compliance, and assisting with training. VoltDelta’s call recording technology provides an easy to use and cost effective method for capturing the voice of the customer.
An entire call can be tracked as a SIP-based service, from voice recognition dialog to agent interactions. A web interface enables queries based on a number of call characteristics. Graphical representation displays call duration and automation to agent segments for drill down analysis. Additional value includes:
- “Complete Span” Recording: Voice of the customer call recording services have been created as an inherent component of the overall VoltDelta hosting architecture. This enables an exceptionally cost effective and easy to implement recording environment. SIP-based support keeps track of each call as a single entity, including dialogs where calls are transferred from a voice recognition application to a remote agent.
- Reporting: A graphical user interface allows administrators to search for specific calls or call types. Playback maps call duration and agent hops on-screen allowing administrators to quickly navigate to and pinpoint specific points in any dialog. Call marks can be added to highlight specific portions of a call.
- CRM Integration: VoltDelta voice of the customer call recording is integrated to popular CRM solutions such as Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics. Individual calls are easily associated with customer records for review or compliance analysis.
- Search & Share the Experience: Calls can be searched on via a variety of parameters such as Date and Time, Service, ANI/CL, DNIS/CPN, agent, agent team, etc. Recorded calls are easily shared as .wav files. Recordings can be posted to an internal web site for training purposes or selectively emailed to highlight a specific situation.
- Selectivity: Recording can be configured for specific types of calls, or all calls during a specified timeframe.
Contact VoltDelta to learn more about our voice of the customer call recording and voice recognition system or schedule a live online demo today!