On Demand Cloud Contact Center Benefits
Rapid growth of cloud contact centers is fueled by value benefiting customers as well as organizations of all sizes that deploy an on demand solution. A central call queue independent of physical agent location means call handling can be optimized regardless of whether an agent is located in another time zone, country, or in the home!
Key reasons for deploying a Contact Center on demand solution include:
- Investment Protection: Many organizations struggle with legacy systems from multiple sources when they reach the end of life stage, or if a vendor becomes less diligent in delivering upgrades. A virtual contact center model consolidates all sites and home agents under the umbrella of a single system, utilizing IP and if necessary TDM access. Features, systems and general platform updates performed by the cloud vendor as part of the subscription.
- Flexibility: With the cloud, organizations enjoy the flexibility to extend contact centers to any location (including at-home agents), and to run multi-site contact centers with the ease and efficiency of a single site. Connect any mix of offices and agents anywhere around the globe on a single solution.
- Scalability: An ability to instantly react to fluctuating call volumes is a notable strength of the cloud contact center model. On demand telephony and server infrastructure removes the need to build capacity for potential peak volumes that remain idle most of the time.
- Cost Savings: Pay per use vs. capital expense can be the foundation of a compelling Return on Investment (ROI) for deploying a hosted contact center model vs. remaining with less capable premise-based system.
- Feature Set: Contact centers today must deal with far more than call handling. Multi-channel contact, rich agent desktops, and CRM integration are only a few examples of the technology range required. Cloud contact center solutions perform as a consolidated entity with features designed to keep pace with changing customer care requirements
- Expertise: A cloud model provides outsourced engineering and network management support, eliminating the need for staffing operational positions. VoltDelta also has a dedicated support team led by a support manager to ensure success from the first call and beyond. 7×24 monitoring within VoltDelta Network Operations Centers offers confidence in service reliability.
Contact VoltDelta to learn more about the advantages of our Contact Center on demand solutions or schedule a live online demo today!